We are a large Commercial General Contractor seeking a Project Engineer to join our Operations Department. The Project Engineer is a vital link in the information chain that exists between the Architect, the Owner, the Subcontractor, and the office. The primary role of the Project Engineer is to assist and support the project team throughout the construction process.
- Analyze contract documents, submittals, and construction drawings and ensure coordination/conflict resolution.
- Review, prepare and maintain Request for Information reports and logs.
- Using Oracle Primavera (P6), prepare schedule and identify critical path to evaluate delays and impacts on construction.
- Perform quantity take-off to prepare estimates and to analyze change order request using On-Screen Takeoff.
- Collect data related to construction progress, analyze the data, and present production tracking schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field.
- One year experience in managing projects in the construction industry.
- Experience or coursework in Oracle Primavera (P6) and On-Screen Takeoff.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance